Monday, September 15, 2014

Introduction Post

Now that you've created your blog in class, let's practice posting by introducing yourself. Tell us your name and something about yourself that helps to define your own personal culture. For example:


Hi! I'm Kendra Staley, an instructor of Intercultural Communications. I'm from Ellsworth, Kansas, a small town in the middle of the United States. I moved  to Barranquilla with my husband Rob, another English teacher at UniNorte. Colombia is the fourth country that I've lived in. I studied French in Aix-en-Provence, France and Spanish in Coban, Guatemala. I taught English in Malang, Indonesia and Wuhan, China. I love to travel (obviously!), cook, eat, read, dance, and do yoga. Check out my Yoga Blog at kendralini.blogspot.com/  Doing yoga has influenced my own personal culture as it helps me to remain calm and relaxed while building my strength and flexibility.


Post your blog website in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment